A safe and effective non-surgical alternative for cervical and lumbar disc conditions and spinal joint disorders.
- Gently distracts the spinal segments.
- Improves nutrient exchange to the injured area.
- Rehydrates the discs.
- Decreases nerve root irritation and compression.
A therapeutic treatment using concentrated light energy that improves the physiologic response and speeds healing.
- Decreases pain and inflammation.
- Increases energy at the cellular level.
- Increases local circulation and metabolism.
- Accelerates muscle, joint, and wound healing.
Interferential Therapy: Electric Stimulation
A therapeutic treatment used for the relief of pain and inflammation, and for the promotion of soft tissue healing.
- Reduces painful symptoms.
- Decreases local swelling and inflammation.
- Restores normal muscle tone.
- Accelerates healing process.
A modality that induces passive motion into the spine, which flexes spinal joints, increases mobility and prevents disc degeneration.
- Increases mobility.
- Improves circulation of spinal fluids.
- Restores elasticity to muscles and ligaments.
- Helps prevent disc degeneration.
A form a myofascial tissue work applied to a specific muscle group or other soft tissue.
- Increase pain free range of motion.
- Restore proper functional performance.
- Helps prevent adhesions and scar tissue.
- Speeds up the healing process.